According to Energy Secretary Moniz as quoted on the US Dept. of Energy website, the United States has significantly increased the amount of energy-produced form solar and wind. In fact, the numbers have doubled in the past few years. The Energy Department wants to aid the growth and the standing of the United States in […]
Top Reads This Week
- Accessibility Requirements for Fair Housing
- Social Security Rant
- Recycling The Mentally Ill
- The Liberal Solution: Assault a Conservative?
- Spies in Seminaries – Stalin the CEO
- 911 Could Have Been Prevented, Was It Bush’s Fault?
- RSS Meet Targets Advani
- How Does the US Congress Really Work?
- Government is a Franchise System; just not a very good one
- William Seward and the Alaska Purchase
- Flashy Kickoffs For Political Campaigns: Do They Matter?
- You Don’t Need To Win A Presidential Election To Be The President! Here’s Proof!
- De Ja Vu, or Why We Have Seen It Before
- United States about Ready to Unveil a Cost-Competitive Utility-Scale for Solar Energy
- Taking a Critical Look at the State Response to Slot Machine Gambling
- Communication in Society, Education, Politics and Economics
- Seven Things That Make Me Angry