According to Energy Secretary Moniz as quoted on the US Dept. of Energy website, the United States has significantly increased the amount of energy-produced form solar and wind. In fact, the numbers have doubled in the past few years. The Energy Department wants to aid the growth and the standing of the United States in […]
Top Reads This Week
- An Introduction to the Connecticut State Budget for…
- The Absurdity of the Public School Monopoly
- Free Markets, Farmers, and GM Crops
- Double Standards for Regulators?
- Arrogance Of Terror
- Why Can’t We Have a More Responsive Government?
- FTC Franchise Rule Making Sound and Fury in the Sand…
- How Dogpoo is Changing The World
- The History of Trade and Using it as a Weapon for Peace
- The Senate Filibuster: The Hulk Plan and the Nuclear Option
- Flashy Kickoffs For Political Campaigns: Do They Matter?
- You Don’t Need To Win A Presidential Election To Be The President! Here’s Proof!
- De Ja Vu, or Why We Have Seen It Before
- United States about Ready to Unveil a Cost-Competitive Utility-Scale for Solar Energy
- Taking a Critical Look at the State Response to Slot Machine Gambling
- Communication in Society, Education, Politics and Economics
- Seven Things That Make Me Angry