Things are always ever changing when it comes to American politics. For instance, in the past, it would suffice for a candidate who is vying for a presidential seat to reveal their intention and just wait to see who will vote for them. Today, this is far from what is happening. One has to announce […]
Top Reads This Week
- Flashy Kickoffs For Political Campaigns: Do They Matter?
- You Don’t Need To Win A Presidential Election To Be The President! Here’s Proof!
- De Ja Vu, or Why We Have Seen It Before
- United States about Ready to Unveil a Cost-Competitive Utility-Scale for Solar Energy
- Taking a Critical Look at the State Response to Slot Machine Gambling
- Communication in Society, Education, Politics and Economics
- Seven Things That Make Me Angry