Recent decisions to overhaul the United States of America`s Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) after the appointment of John Brennan on March 8, 2013, begs the question: where are the security agencies failing? Brennan`s approach is to put operator and analyst together rather than have the operator feed the analyst who then makes recommendations based on […]
Top Reads This Week
- Flashy Kickoffs For Political Campaigns: Do They Matter?
- You Don’t Need To Win A Presidential Election To Be The President! Here’s Proof!
- De Ja Vu, or Why We Have Seen It Before
- United States about Ready to Unveil a Cost-Competitive Utility-Scale for Solar Energy
- Taking a Critical Look at the State Response to Slot Machine Gambling
- Communication in Society, Education, Politics and Economics
- Seven Things That Make Me Angry